Friday, October 3, 2014

Noah and Matilda, CCCQ and more

On the last day of September I put the last stitch in the last of September's Noah and Matilda blocks.



Just made it!!

This month there are only 3 blocks, but one looks like a doozy!! Lol

I have been trying to get a photo of all my CCCQ blocks together in one place. I tried outside (not enough space inside) a couple of times, but each time a breeze blew just as I was taking the photo and blocks went everywhere!
Finally I have a photo!



There are just 9 more blocks to go!

A quick update on some other stitching.  My lone star is progressing slowly. I have almost finished the 3rd section.
I have also started cutting and sewing up some of my Cotton and Steel fabric,

Some family news... My daughter has just released a new range of clothes and accessories for babies and young children. To see some of her designs take a look at @kromekids on Instagram or Krome Butterfly on Facebook.


Have a great weekend everyone! :)


8 comments:

  1. All of your blocks are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On, my, that is a tremendous amount of applique and looking so lovely. Some of those CCCQ blocks are so intricate. Great job. I've been neglecting Matilda lately. I'd better get back to her so I don't get too far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miriam, what a delight to see them altogether! Just imagine how it will look with the next nine blocks - I can't wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these two projects ! Can't get enough of those reds and greens - and your beautiful applique. CCCQ is going to be a large one isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to your DD. What a wonderful accomplishment.
    Your blocks look great, all crisp and finished...just wait til you see what's coming :-)
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miriam, Your Chester County Criswell blocks look amazing all set out together. AWESOME WORK! You are very productive with this project and the Noah & Matilda blocks. I did not somehow get hooked up with those patterns. Maybe it is a good thing so as not to distract me from CCC. LOL
    as always it is a pleasure to see your work. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your beginning of a red CWB is spectacular. WOW! I look forward to seeing your continued work on this project. It is one quilt that I also have aspirations to do... someday. I have a pattern (one of the others you mentioned). Maybe your work will get me going on it.

    ReplyDelete